Beautiful Rocky Mountain Horses for sale.
The babyboom 2018 started, already 4 babies born!! Look at our Facebookpage for the latest news. If you are interested in one of our foals, let me know! Colts are 5000 euro, fillies are 6000 euro. A year older, prices increases.
„Sir Tayou Mountain Trooper“
Out best mare Friendly, „Mocha’s Lady Smith“ had a son out of „Spirit Mountain Trooper“. Her daughter of last year was sold to a friend and Friendly came along to babysit her and a few youngsters at his place. So daughter and two other Rockies had a stress free time adapting to their new home. I thought Friendly would have her 2018 baby in april so we agreed on getting her back in February. I was a bit amazed when he called that in February she had a healthy baby boy !!! He was named by my friend who is a karate expert, his name means Sunshine!
All horses we offer for sale are high quality and guaranteed typical Mountain Horse!
- your foal can live with us for free of boarding the first year of it’s life.
- He or she can drink with it’s mother for a long time, 9 months or longer for sure…
- Play, run and grow up strong and healthy in our variated nature fields.
- He or she get’s a good socialisation and a respectfull upringing by professionals, with lot’s of love.
- He or she learns to respekt and like children and dogs.
- your foal comes from carefully selected parents who are the best within the Rocky Mountain Horse breed.
- So… the best Rocky Mountain Horse qualties like gait, friendliness, beauty… included.
- We do NOT sell homozygote chocolate Rockies, so no chance of any related eye defaults.
- you buy a healthy, strong and respectfull foal from a breeder that is proud to be able to give quarantee on quality!
Our Rockies are all extremely healthy and up-to-date with vaccinations and worming. They are barefoot and naturally trimmed so have very strong hooves. Weaning can be at 6 months old (when mother and foal are ready) but I prefer longer, so we offer free boarding till one year old. If the new owners wishes, their foal could grow up here and get a natural upbringing in a mixed herd in a natural environment. All horses are treated respectfully and are trained according to their age. They live in big natural fields, are sober and natural . But they are also used to being in a stable and handled frequently. Respect, trust and friendship are our key words! The new owner is always welome to get professional advice from me as a animal Ingenieur and licensed Animal Behaviourist. Three years ago we decided to dedicate our lives to these Rocky Mountain Horses and live off breeding and selling them to just as loving new owners. The quality of our horses is therefore very important. They are well built and healthy, with great gait, nice temperament, good looks… We want both horse and owner to be satisfied! And OK, we live far away… to give our horses all the space and nature we could find. But we can help with tranpsort to their new home, no problem! And Thuringia is a lovely area to visit one day… Call or e-mail me for further information!